I'm back as I've been having trouble.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Been having trouble with my Computers and so for the time being I'm back online.. I'm Folding again witch I'm happy about, but really must say, I just cant stand Windows 8.0 & Windows 8.1 . I've started the Folding app just this Morning as I've now got my BB up and running so busy still doing a lot of things with my set up. Not sure if anyone noticed I was offline for at least 4 Months but I do tell ya, it was nice too have the break, also on the other hand I found it quite hard almost with drawl too an extent.

I'll add while I'm hear I've got this new laptop and waiting for various equipment too be delivered too set up my multi Monitor display, I'm waiting on a VGA Splitter Box, and also some other stuff like Power Surge adapters. I've not moved house or anything but been so up in the Air with a lot, I had my BB disconnected for about 5 too 6 Months. Nearly killed me it did.

I'll post some Pictures Online when I'm finished setting up my entire Rig, witch has become a project in it self. At the Minute I'm with a Tower system that needs a HDD and a Laptop running this hideous 8.1 Windows & while I'm ranting I'll say I don't like the new layout of Facebook as well. See you around now I'm online again. ;)

Back
Top Bottom