Im Alive!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad you're alright. No wonder you haven't been answering my PMs. Get some rest dude.

lol...And here I was yesterday, thinking you ran away with my money. I always thought were a good kid. lmao...the mods were thinking of swinging the ban hammer after talking about those transactions. But I'm happy it didn't turn out that way.

No bannhammer fo' ju! Seriously, we don't ban for deals made between private individuals. What is transacted by members is between members. If several members complain, however, the privilege of the B/S/T forum can be revoked to protect others.

Glad to hear you're no worse than you are, man. Lay around and heal up. I hope ya'll weren't in that 280, though.

Hey, b1g, didn't I say something about a car wreck...?

Gratz on being alive :)

I never crashed in a car, because im 14 and don't drive :cool:

But i did end up in hospital with a head injury after rolling 30ft down a mountain after coming off my bike at 25mph in france. Owch...what bugs me most is i have no rememberence of how i ever came to come flying off my bike :mad:

Gratz on being alive :)

I never crashed in a car, because im 14 and don't drive :cool:

But i did end up in hospital with a head injury after rolling 30ft down a mountain after coming off my bike at 25mph in france. Owch...what bugs me most is i have no rememberence of how i ever came to come flying off my bike :mad:

Seeing as how it was you my vote is on someone pushed you. :p

Gotta love head injuries. I received 28 stitches and a crease in my skull from a car wreck. I hit the rear-view mirror while pushing the dash and console against the firewall with my knees. Yeah, the car was sort of totaled... the front driver's corner was folded straight up. It was a 1973 Maverick two-door with a 250 straight six.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom