I'm A Heathen

Status
Not open for further replies.
money_man said:
well thats why UPS sucks at shipping and FedEx rules. because fedex cares about their shipping, they dont go around saying hey look at us we can ruin a few packages because thats part of the yearly quota

Really, they don't? I guess I should take your word for it, since you've spoken with Fed-Ex managers and had dicussions regarding such issues. Wait, no you haven't. :) Don't assume things, moron.

Ziirou Requin said:
Really, they don't? I guess I should take your word for it, since you've spoken with Fed-Ex managers and had dicussions regarding such issues. Wait, no you haven't. :) Don't assume things, moron.

last comment to you is right here so dont take it lightly.

you assume i havent talked to fedex personal and management...how do you know this? someone seems to be a little biased towards UPS and ignoring the facts...MORON

Ziirou Requin said:

ROFL And then you assume he hasn't talked to any FedEx managers??? "Don't assume moron." Well if we didn't assume things, how would we have hypothetic theories? I mean, without assuming things, we would have to rethink alot of our philisophical views, some science, and mathematical equations, including PI.... We assume PI is 3.14, so are the people that assume that morons too?? I thought you said we aren't supposed to throw insults at one another??

*Cough* someone'sgoingpostal... *cough*

HRHunteRHR said:
I got 600 dollars, a 19" LCD monitor, some gift cards, the Halo: Series, and soem candeh... you?

well my dad says whats his is mine so that means i have...about 500k in expendable assets and then a 1964 rolls royce....hmmm can you hear that cash flow?

Ziirou Requin said:
Whew, well, I'm gonna go get some other stuff done you guys. It's be mucho fun. ;)

WE WIN WE WIN!!!!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS NO TIME FOR LOSERS LIKE REQUIN CUZ HR AND I ARE THE CHAMPIONS....OF THE WORLD.

well im off to bed

****NEWS FLASH****

Introducing the new movie:

Requin: GONE POSTAL

Staring: HRHunteRHR, Money_Man, and your favorite freaky UPS guy gone POstal, REQUIN!!!!! :rolleyes:

HRHunteRHR said:
****NEWS FLASH****

Introducing the new movie:

Requin: GONE POSTAL

Staring: HRHunteRHR, Money_Man, and your favorite freaky UPS guy gone POstal, REQUIN!!!!! :rolleyes:

AHAHA I ALMOST FELL OUTTA MY CHAIR AHAHAHAH lol omfg thats gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom