I'm A Heathen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, ignore listing works great.

This message is hidden because money_man is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because HRHunteRHR is on your ignore list.

<3 you guys ;)

Yea, I'm pretty tired myself..... At least we beat that postal freak. I hope this thread has shown everyone a lesson:

DONT PHUCK WITH CHUCK... and HRHunteRHR and Money_Man... lol :p

Anyways, I vote STICKY! LET IT BE DEEMED : This is what happens when you mess with our mighty Souljahs!! :cool:

Would you both please stop? I've watch this thread go haywire. Please, no more insults, and let us all move on with our lives. This should be the last post of this thread.

Happy new year champs! My best wishes to all of you! :)

Ziirou Requin said:
Shouldn't buy one until I understand one? 'kay, I guess all the computer owners of the world should take the time to learn everything about them before making a purchase. You know, since everyone has the time to, the desire to, and would rather research things on their own rather than have a reputable company select the parts for them and give them what they need without the hassle. Oh, wait...

By the same token, let's just do that with cars. Don't buy one until you learn about fixing transmissions, taking apart engine blocks, flushing the tranny fluid, brake fluid, changing oil and filter, rewiring ignitions, etc.

I never said AMD x2's weren't nicer. I compared two computers with similar parts, that ended up being priced around the same. I also don't care much for benchmarks and what they prove. Anecdotal evidence is what matters.

I won't stop correcting people. Don't try to tell me to.

I insult them? A) Boo-hoo. B) Read:

Also...

I corrected you in bold. :)

I'm not understanding their limits? I know they don't work as dual-cores in games. People told me this. They have use in a situation with multi-tasking. Mr. F displayed this for us.

WE gave your our knowledge we tried to explain. But your.......dense. You always have to win an agrument, well im walking away from this one.
PS. have fun "gaming" on that dell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom