ill pay $$ 4 some1 2 mod my 360 controller....

Benny4serious

Solid State Member
ok i am a xbox junkie and there is a big prob.. i play left handed.. if u dont know what that means.. in a first person shooter.. my left thumbsticks is to move and my right is to look around...... many games such as GRAW OUTFIT and Battlefield 2 for the xbox do not let u change the controller config... like halo... their config is opposit of mine.. can anyone rewire the joysticks so they are opposite? ill pay anyone if they can do this .. let me know please.. i cant enjoy alot of great games ...

First, please learn how to type ENGLISH...

2nd, you can't just move stuff around inside a controller. Basically everything is on a main board and it would be extreamly difficult, if not impossible to cut that and move stuff around. And, knowing how complicated it probably is, I seriously doubt someone could very easilly make a new board for the controller.

One top of that is the actual cosmetics and layout of the controller.

Don't Xbox's have USB ports? Couldn't you use some other type of controller? I wouldn't know, I just got my PS2 about 2 weeks ago :p I'm way behind on consoles.

Just google for controllers for lefties. I'm sure there must be something out there already made.

The_Other_One said:
Don't Xbox's have USB ports? Couldn't you use some other type of controller? I wouldn't know, I just got my PS2 about 2 weeks ago :p I'm way behind on consoles.

Yeah, you REALLY are behind. The xbox does not have any usb ports at all. However the 360 does have USB..

Distortion88 said:
The future looks bright for you my friend!

http://www.gamesfirst.com/?id=1249

You're just going to have to make due for a little while yet.

If you didn't notice, the bottom of that article says april fools.

Your going to have to take a look around the 3rd party developers if you want a controller that will suit your left handed-ness. As for rewiring a standard controller.. I don't know. Maybe there is a wire connection for each analog that could be swapped.. but knowing M$, that would be TOO convienient.

to answer MARXSOCCER no there was no need to ... i can own anyone in any first person shooter with my config... i also pitch for college.. should i start throwing lefty??? i cant throw more than a 50 yards lefty.. besides all games were able to make ur own config.. now that 360 came out there isnt a game except for call of duty 2....
to THE OTHER ONE... shut the f# up... ill type how i want ... i dont need to complete whole words for people to read what i am saying... 2nd.. if you dont know than dont reply .. my ? wasnt for u than... thanks alot... keep ur comments to urself..
and i guess people dont understand... that i dont need the buttons on the left side.. i just need my left thumb stick to look around and my right to move up and down... strafe left and right...guess u computer guys dont know much about consoles... but who ever knows a thing or 2 thanks for ur help

MikeReiner said:
If you didn't notice, the bottom of that article says april fools.

haha omg, those bastards lol! haha no i didn't see that at all. Man, you lefty's sure get the shaft. Even people decide to play cruel april fool's jokes on you.

Back
Top Bottom