If....

Fully Optimized
you could have one thing, what would it be? Really, anything. An ability, something you've never had, or anything else, what would it be. It can be multiple things too if you want.

For me, I wish I had a father I actually knew, the ability to go back in time and warn my parents about my brother's cancer, have $2 trillion dollars of my own, and run my own country (preferably the US).

Now you guys.

I wish I could have... $100k... $92k of it to finish paying for the next 4 years of college to get a Masters in Mechanical Engineering, and the other 7k to finish my Mustang and get it into the 10s on motor...

Otherwise... I'm pretty happy.

What happened to your father if you don't mind me asking?

Knowing what I know now... i'd go back 20 years, with my current mentality, and do things the right way.

Now i'd be a wealthy man.

The ability to be able to be good at what I want to be good at, and have the ability to learn a lot quicker

I wish I could have... $100k... $92k of it to finish paying for the next 4 years of college to get a Masters in Mechanical Engineering, and the other 7k to finish my Mustang and get it into the 10s on motor...

Otherwise... I'm pretty happy.

What happened to your father if you don't mind me asking?

Sounds cool. :cool:

And my dad? Well the closest we really ever got was watching the Simpsons. But we really never talked at all. And then when my brother got sick with cancer, my dad pretty much left the house and didn't come back. I would go visit, but I ended up just going fishing instead. Then he divorced my mom and went to find a new girlfriend first chance he could get.

So nothing really "happened" to him, but I wish I had a dad that was actually like a dad.

Fiction:
I was I was as smart as Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, and Sir Isaac Newton combined times four.
The ability to read a book in under a second by looking at the cover.
The ability to be totally and completely invisible, this would include.
Sound and sight UNLESS I of course wanted to be seen and/or heard.

Reality:
To lose 40 pounds, become a wealthy individual who when speaks, people respect/listen my opinion. To create a dream home.

But above all else.
To actually find that women who is perfect for me.

I'd get enough money to pay for the rest of my school and my rent/bills and somehow learn and speak German, Arabic and what ever language they use in India all fluently.

Back
Top Bottom