If zombies were to take over the world, What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would I do?

I'd become one of them, of course. Then I'd become the Admin...errr, Leader of them.

Since I know what y'all would do, you would definitely lose now! Muaaaaahhhh!

Dave :D

I feel I must say this since none of you have.

Zombies have already taken over the world, and unfortunatly they know how to vote.

1400049628.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056513481_.jpg

I own a copy of this book just incase I wake up in a Dawn Of The Living Dead Scenario.

Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack

1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades donÂ’t need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.

Only joking. I actually do own a copy of this book. From time to time it gets left on my table at work with in eye sight for when clients come in. It also rather entertaining on the weird looks you get on public transport just by reading this book.

The funny thing is that the author takes every thing seriously.

Fire and lots of it. Let alone the fact there is a Wal-Mart that has guns and ammo really close by. ^-^

I know I would be going to my unclese hous seeing as he has more guns than the U.S. Army. But I would probably be screwed seeing as my parents own no guns and the only weapon I have is a bow.

Simon said:
yea, i was thinking the same, he mean China or something?

No, there is a wall around Jeruselem. Around the old city at least. I don't what all it could stop, seeing as how it's so old. Any who...

Harper, I love that book. As for me and mine, gather my family, meet up with any other humans, band together, and take back the world.

Lord AnthraX said:
If Zombies were real how would you survive, fight and kill the zombies hordes. Would you band together and stay in a group, go and hide and barricade yourself inside buildings or just go long wolf and take out as many as possible. What do you think will be the best methods to take down zombies as well without using firearms.

Keep it clean :D

Nuke 'em all.

You could always try a biological attack on 'em.

6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
That's actually a really good idea..... o_O

9. No place is safe, only safer.
Duh.

homerj14 said:
yea the thing is lets say a zombie does turn out somewhere on a continent, how would the disease travel abroad if zombies can swim assuming bugs, birds dont get afffected

I hope you're kidding....planes...boats....anything, really. If one infected person gets on a plane to another continent then you have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom