If your a cop...

Media only reports the bad things cops do. Or how dirty a cop is.

Its redicilious.. I know all too many 'good' (good being in quotes because of a double meaning [drug free and not corrupted]) cops. Hell, I have a great friend that is a cop. You dont hear about the great things cops do for society, and how safe they really do make it. You only hear about the one in a thousand dirty cop.

There are some really nice cops where I live. But it does seem all you get to hear about are the bad ones. Be nice to hear something good once in a while.

ArrizX said:
Media only reports the bad things cops do. Or how dirty a cop is.

Its redicilious.. I know all too many 'good' (good being in quotes because of a double meaning [drug free and not corrupted]) cops. Hell, I have a great friend that is a cop. You dont hear about the great things cops do for society, and how safe they really do make it. You only hear about the one in a thousand dirty cop.

Their more than 1 in 1000 bad cops.

I know our city is good, but Toronto the police chief is a doucebag. And alot of his cops.

boardordi3 said:
wtf is a "point"?

You get "points" taken off of your license for every moving violation. When you run out of points, your driving privileges are revoked. I think it's 12 points here.

Well if I was a cop I sure as hell speed lmao :D . But really they shouldn't be pulling people over for 2 over they should be bustin some terrorist or somthing that will do some good.

frickin cop came up to me today for standing ontop of the stands looking over (theres a fence that comes up to my shoulders) apparently they dont trust their construction skills or something, but he told me to get down to the row down (2 inches difference) and im like but sir.. i just want to jump.. please..

hes like "ill have cuffs on you before you even get to the fence" and i just stare him in the face blankly "you are the dumbest person i have ever met" and he probly still doesnt get that i was mocking him with my initial statement

he had a gun, it was all for show, it didnt even have a clip in it. clip didnt have any bullets in it >.>

rentacops

shoot, i even know 5 different ways to get out of cuffs if theyre trying to get me in them >.>
edit: sorry about my rant, he pissed me off, i flicked him off afterwards, when he turned away i called him a douche bag, and he looks at me and im like "sorry, i was helping my friend with his french homework *points at person i dont know that has notebook open*"

Back
Top Bottom