If you like RTS,check out Warhammer 40k Dawn of War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypher666

Solid State Member
This game makes Starcraft and Warcraft3 look bad.The grahpics and animations are awesome.The game had a very cheap campaign 12 missions.But it was due because of the 2 year limit contract they had plus budget.It was all about the Online gaming.
Anyways you have 3d view of the whole battle plus zoom in close into depht of the battle.THere is four race Space Marines,Choas Space Marines,Orks,and Eldar.Check out the game and races at the http://www.dawnofwargame.com and http://www.dowfiles.com

The game is pretty awesome for RTS,there is these robots that are "Dreadnoughts" that pick up guy squeez's him,blood goes everywhere and throws him across the battle field.Tanks that shoot artiliry everywhere and makes the battle a living hell.Also there is a expansion coming out for it,there adding a other race,called the Imperial Gaurd.They have this tank called the Baneblade has two cannons and 11 weapons see the videos they kill everything in sight.Well check it out its a awesome game.

I have playied this game, and I have found it was a lot of fun.

FINALLY G.W.I. gets up to date with stategy games.

WAAAAAAAAARRGG!!!

I would only compare it with Star Craft if I still see it widely playied in internet cafes in 8 years time.

Starcraft has its merrits, as for warhammer, not a bad game, not a great game. The design is good, the online play is a build your best creature fastest and repeat, no strategy, I still prefer the starcraft,

yosa said:
Starcraft has its merrits
SC has an unbeleavable cult following!!!!! It rivals Counter Strike on the fact that it's still being widely playied.

SC, lets consider the rivals,Battlecry 3, ( most of the races copy the rest, lame). C&C, not a bad game, it took a while though. Age of empires, unbalanced; Mythology. unbalanced; then tere is porported part 3, unbalanced. stronghold,not bad, the rest of them were not bad as well. I admit, widly played, for a reason, It is a balanced and fun game. when I play with my freinds, we play for fun, winning is secondary; I understand you do not have the same idealogody, you like gaming, I can can understand that. FPS is your game then. I could be wrong, Im often wrong, see you on the battlefield then, always go by Graft or Yosa.

Well I give SC credit for being a legend haveing the most balanced RTS game out there.I played that game for 5 year's,wanted something new here came DoW basicly made my RTS wishes come true.Well on DoW yah build your fastest creature repeat.Me,I usually crush them in 10 minutes before I get my big creature,but the game needs a auto-download which I was disappointed in hope it comes with the expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom