If you HAD to choose...macbook air or asus Eee PC?

dude_56013

Fully Optimized
Pretty self explanatory....which would you choose...if you'd like, explain a bit about your decision..

My personal choice: Eee PC

i would obiously choose mac , but its mac and its 2500 .

eeepc is a great portable internet machine that you can take anyware at only 0.9kgs!!
plus it only cost $400.

actually 299 on newegg right now!..i was actually pondering getting one!

basically my thinking comes down to this..if you can't carry around a slightly heavier laptop with more features than an Air, you are a big wuss in my book ;-)....I know that an Eee PC is basically just for internet, therefore it's only 299 bucks...can't say the same for that darn Steve Jobs' little Air Faerie...lol....im saying all of this sarcastically and in good fun...i don't need to start a fanboy war!

its an awesom laptop that you could leave in the car and when ur having a coffee at starbuks u can check ur emails lol

exactly..i mean cmon Steve Jobs..I can now buy a lappy at the price of one of your dang ipods!!!

yeah really!..i'd love to see an Asus rival to the ipod or iphone!...have you checked out Samsungs touch screen mp3 player!!?? the sound quality is apparently soo much better than a 'pod according to G4....looks neat if you ask me..you could probably google to find it

but mp3 is pretty much ipod now .
like someones inclass and listening to an mp3 player , the teacher tells them to turn of there ipod . not there mp3 player.
i dont think we will be hearing "turn of you asus" anytime soon .imo

If the air was a LITTLE cheaper with a few more features, I'd be totally down for it. Two major pluses IMO are the battery life and the weight. Honestly, I carry quite a few books and projects around for my business/econ classes...It'd be quite a godsend if I could carry a laptop WITHOUT the charger, and without that much bulk in my backpack/briefcase.

Shoot, I could fit the laptop in my briefcase and it'd probably be thinner than my folders!

Back
Top Bottom