If You Could Choose Only One...

Hameister

Daemon Poster
If you were given a computer containing only the OS, and you were told you could order 1 First Person Shooter game for free, and that's the only game you could have on that machine, which game would it be?

You'd have to think of the one FPS that you consider the best in your lifetime.

Which one would it be?

That's too easy: Crysis 2!
What's an old, retired fart like you doing playing FPS games anyway?

pc only? to be honest iv not played a fps on the pc since duke nukem, and wouldnt want to play that again lol i will be getting bf3 once i upgrade my gpu (probably jan'13)

best fps ever? For me it has to be M.A.G on the PS3, that game was awesome.

Would Planetside 2 count? I know it's not out yet but it looks great. If not then I'd go for the original Planetside as I love it too

CRYSIS 1
That's my favorite game all time.
I have played that game way too much. I have also played custom maps, added game mods and made my own graphics Config-file.

To OS-Wiz.
Nice avatar.
I perfere the first game, but crysis 2 is still an amazing game.
I can't wait for Crysis 3. I am looking more forward to that game than any other upcoming games.

Yep, Crysis 1 & 2 are great games, so is Crysis Warhead. I also very much enjoyed MW3, BF3, Sniper:Ghost Warrior, Fear3, UT3.

For me the most memorable game of all time was Doom II. I am also very much looking forward to Crysis III.

If I had to choose just one, and only one, I guess it would be Crysis 2 for the PC, and God of War for the PS2.

To OS-Wiz.
Nice avatar.
I perfere the first game, but crysis 2 is still an amazing game.
I can't wait for Crysis 3. I am looking more forward to that game than any other upcoming games.
Thanks for the compliment on the avatar, Hameister gets the credit for photoshopping it to look better.
Crysis III will probably be about only the 2nd or 3rd game for which I will have ever paid full price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom