Ie7

Firefox 2 coming out!!!!! You guys heard about that? Damn, I love the new tab browsing. Did you know you can have as many home pages as you want?!??! You can have computerforums.org, google, whatever.com, something.com, etc all in the same Home Page section and the next time you open IE7, all the tabs will display your preset home pages. So cool!!!!!

Just a note that IE7 has it's first vulnerability linking to Outlook Express. It somehow allows a hacker to gain control of your browser through the email client or some doohicky like that. Just don't use Outlook Express. I hate that program and never even touch it.

meh, i still prefer FF.. been using it for a while now, and it takes ages to start up.. i have the firefox extention which makes it rember which sites you had open in each tab.. makes it load up pretty quickly..

personally, im sticking to FF.. much better IMO..

sweet Wow new updates fast! FireFox must have done this ebcause they want to stay ahead of the better browser game so to speak! I love FireFox but IE7 is awesome! And im sure microsoft will make a patch for that hole I dont use Outlook Express any ways.

We should sticky this thread it shoudl be the Internet Explorer 7 thread! where we can provide help to those whos ie have problems and stuff liek that a troubleshooting thread.

Thorpe the new firefox? The beta? Ive used that

mark thorpe said:
anyone tried the new firefox version? its pretty good..
There's a thing: It's a memory hogger. Screw memory hoggers, IE7 is a good one, but the con with it is:

WHERE IS WINDOWS MAIL?

I downloaded IE7 and has anyone else noticed how fuzzy it makes text appear. I thinks its because of the cleartype thing but I then uninstalled IE7 and reinstalled firefox and text (especially in Outlook Express) is still fuzzy???

It makes me get a headache when I read

Thanx

That happened to me, but it was just because my $200 LCD monitor is a piece of junk, and I had to turn the resolution down to make the words bigger so they'd appear normal again.

right click on your desktop and hit properities then apperance then hit effects then under where it says

"Use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts select Standard!

Tehn i know that the first time IE7 launches it asks you if you want to have clear type font on or off then just uncheck the box and bam no more clear type font but i love the clear type font its so much better

Back
Top Bottom