IDK what to do with my life

if someone wants money/job bad enough.

nothing can stop them from getting one.

In a stronger economy that'd be true. Right now... No. I know plenty of people who are actively searching for jobs (to the point where that has become their job) and they still cannot find one.

i guess i am just 'out of touch' with reality.

i live in Pittsburgh, and i have 2 jobs. Found them myself with hard work.

I usto live in a town that only had a few gas stations, and a grocery store. and i found a job there to.

Key Word to finding jobs is networking.

YUP! It doesnt include books, but they range from $80-170ish Are u in a community college also or no?

Yeah, I am in a Community College. Books costs about $300-$500, which is why I rent, I only pay $150-200 for renting the books.

I had two books that cost over $200 each here. I think one was actually close to $300. I still have other books I had to buy...

Yeah, I am in a Community College. Books costs about $300-$500, which is why I rent, I only pay $150-200 for renting the books.
Who do you rent books from? I've never heard of anyone around here doing that...sounds like a good idea though.

Who do you rent books from? I've never heard of anyone around here doing that...sounds like a good idea though.

I rent from chegg.com. This is my second semester renting from them. The first time worked out fine, so I am doing it a second time. There are other sites, but I forgot.

Back
Top Bottom