Identify that case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diabetic

Daemon Poster
Hey all, little mission for you. I need to get the front off of my case, and cannot for the life of me work out how its done. Thing is, I also haven't a clue who makes this case (as it is completely unmarked).

So, your 'mission' is, to identify the case, and if possible, tell me how the **** to get the front off it.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/574/outside20mm.jpg

Any help would be grand.
Cheers!

I dont know who makes it but usually in order to take the front bezel off of any case, you need to take off the side panel adn there are a number of tabs (clips) ont eh front on the sides (stillon the front jsut locased on the front, just the left and right sides of it) you need to either push the taps to the middle or pull them back to the edges of the case so that the lip of the tabs isint overlapping on the case bezel itself.. open it up and let us know if the tabs are there..

Alright, good job folks, my new 80mm fan is installed and running 'purty' (wish I'd bought another one, as there are two 80' ports)

There were however 6 screws mr Shaun, both cleverly hidden at the very bottom of the case.

Either way, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom