Identical Computers Performing Different

swap psu if its fixes it then you know the problem, but as posted efore it may be the hdd.

I dont think it's a "problem". I dont know if this would make any difference, but do the drives have the same kinnda "arrangement"? Is the master on PC#1 the same as on PC#2... If you understand what I mean (I dont, somtimes).

ok well the drives are setup in exactly the same way 1 DVD RW drive from IDE slave.

1 SATA hardrive in the first sata slot.

i will be swapping PSU's and hardrives probably on monday.

ok well the drives are setup in exactly the same way 1 DVD RW drive from IDE slave.

1 SATA hardrive in the first sata slot.

i will be swapping PSU's and hardrives probably on monday.

They may be setup the same, but if one of them isn't at 100% performance for one reason or another, that could account for the differences.

----------------
Listening to: Breaking Benjamin - Polyamorous

maybe you need a defrag on both and the other one may have othere softwares on it htat are slowing it down like on startup ie one has more crap on then the other.

maybe you need a defrag on both and the other one may have othere softwares on it htat are slowing it down like on startup ie one has more crap on then the other.

defrag possible

but startup items and computer running stuff is not possible.

i done exactle the same thing on both,

install XP
install drivers from c.d
install anti virus
install windows updates
install second life
and problem begins here.

in all honesty guys i dont think i will know anything until monday when i have the time to do the things mentioned so i will probably post back then

Back
Top Bottom