Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynejkruse10

Fully Optimized
I was walking down the street and i saw a ATX case out on the sidewalk, thrown out for the council pickup. I took it home and had a good look at it. It has 4 drive bays and has one side panel missing. What should i do with it?

Paint it
Make Another Side Panel out of Wood
Make Another Side Panel out of Plastic
Make Another Side Panel out of Metal (somehow)
Throw it out and not bother.
Make some extra fan spots
leave it without a side, make a system in it - nobody will notice :cool:
Throw it out of the second story window and see what happens
Attack it with a mallet
Laugh at it.

Other ideas post here:

It's up to you. Is it good looking, or is it one of those generic ugly dirty light yellow cases? If it's worth keeping, I would get some plexi-glass and make a side out of it. Completely see through, would be kinda cool.

Or you could set it on fire and see what happens, all the while laughing at it while it is travelling down from the second storey to the first. Once it hits the ground, you could then attack it with several mallets! That is always cool. :D

It all depends on the condition its in. Is it a custom case, or a Dell, gateway ect case?

you could make something usefull out of it that has nothing to do with computers, so you'd be Mr. original.
so make a flower pot out of it or try to make some vegies grow in it, that would be nice :p
or make a bookcase out of it,
or blow the other side panel out w/ a shotgun ;D
oh man, how i wish i could have found a case in the street :p

Well, i wouldnt say its the best looking case in the world, currently its just beige and kinda boring. I was thinking to paint the inside red and outside black, have a window etc (i saw it on twistedmods). I would get pics but my camera is broke. It says the batterys are dead when thry arnt!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom