Ideas for road trip accross the states!

You have to stop in Washington D.C. Beside the monuments, there are great museums you can visit. I would also go to Orlando/Miami. Just driving around is a great sight!

If you make your way to Milwaukee at all let me know and we'll hit a bar or something!

The Sprecher Brewer (not sure how well they are known outside of the states, inside they are mostly known for their rootbeer) does a tour complete with 4 free samples of their wonderful beer :)

Your itinerary looks pretty good except for Universal Studios which is a waste of time and money as far as I'm concerned.

Go to Alabama and shout GAY PRIDE!! Really fun day out.

Hahahahahahaha! That really made me LOL.

Hope you have a good time over in the states, David.

Well... hopefully if I stop spending my savings before I save enough, I'll head over some day myself. Want to visit the Big Apple so I do......

Just make sure you take plenty of picts and upload/link to CF to show us all!

Have fun!

I would recommend stopping in Chicago. And get Chicago style Pizza. It is THE BEST type of pizza there is. And if you want a real eye opener... stop in Detroit.

Be safe! You never know what kind of area you are in. I got my laptop stolen from my rental car when I was on business in San Francisco.

I can't think of many suggestions to top what you have already. I'm sure you are going to love it here!

Oh, on the lines of what legodude said... Avoid San Fran! Unless of course, you like the smell of your own farts.

Back
Top Bottom