Ideas for iPod inscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriEclipse

Daemon Poster
Hey guys. Im about to get an iPod in a little while, and apple.com offers a laser inscription on the back of it. I can get the iPod much cheaper elsewhere (up to $50 cheaper actually, LOL) but I really want that inscription, lol. I need some help coming up with things that I can put on there. I thought about putting some lyrics from some of my favorite songs on there, but all my music is pretty darkishmish, so I didnt really wanna put that on there.

I was thinking of like some cool sayings or something. Right now, Im mulling over Audentes Fortuna Juvat, latin for Fortune Favors the Bold.

I get two lines, and I can use 27 characters on each line.

Heres the link - http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APP...ore.woa/wo/0.RSLID?mco=B161B315&engr=B161B315

Any ideas would be appreciated. :)

:D I like that second one, lol.

except the engraving isnt really free, lol. I could get the iPod for $279 elsewhere, but apple.com charges you $322, including tax and whatnot.

No it won't... I had a black iPod 60GB that said "The force is strong with this one." On that back and it was 4 months old and I sold it for 350 on eBay, 30 bids in one night. I even told them it said that on the back.

People don't care.

The General said:
No it won't...
So you have asked all 6,533,820,481 people on earth and none would care if it had something engraved on it?
Didnt think so.

Also Ipods are popular at the moment..say in 5, 10 years time will so many people want an engraved ipod?

Jam3s-Zer0 said:
So you have asked all 6,533,820,481 people on earth and none would care if it had something engraved on it?
Didnt think so.

Here, maybe you missed this part:

The General said:
I had a black iPod 60GB that said "The force is strong with this one." On that back and it was 4 months old and I sold it for 350 on eBay, 30 bids in one night. I even told them it said that on the back.

People don't care.

Also, have you asked all 6,533,820,481 people in the world if they care? Didn't think so.

Jam3s-Zer0 said:
Also Ipods are popular at the moment..say in 5, 10 years time will so many people want an engraved ipod?

Whaaa?? in 5 or 10 years it won't work anymore. Why would someone buy a 5 or 10 year old iPod?

Jam3s-Zer0 said:
How can you say that?
People buy lots of things. Why do people buy 5 yr old cars? 5 yr old houses?
Cheaper and still can be used.

Cars and houses are totally different. They last a long time, I know some people who drive 35 year old cars and live in 60 year old houses. iPods are cheap electronics that are built to last 3 years at most. Would you buy a 10 year old computer? No. A ten year old computer is worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom