Ideas for Custom paintjob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I needed some ideas quickly for a cusotom paintjob compotition for Forza Motorsport 2, i figured there was quite a few anime fans on here that know these weird anime kind of things :cool:, and i have no chnace of finding some cool concept art of anime charchters to follow or whatever.

It doesnt have to be anime, it can be anything that would look great, but needs to be manageable to do on a game, the images can't be explicit, any women must be covered up to a reasonabley suitable degree.

Maybe concept art for Spiderman 3, crysis. Naruto ect ect.

Post your ideas and i'll welcome them into consideration :D, if i win this compotition, i'll upload my car for you all to see :p, and give you my thanks.

Thanks Alot.

That might be a good idea actually :cool:, even if you were jokeing.

It'll take about 3 hours, but its possible.

Molsen, my standards arn't quite that high, Lol. (I envy those Japanese)

Ive started doing Naruto now, ive been doing it about 1 and a half hours and ive doen the face to a satisfactory degree, poor in comparision to other designs. Its incredibly hard to do with free hand tool though.

Heres the basic face shape and basic detail, a few hours off completion for the face yet, so expect a lot of detail improvements and shape enhancements.

forza2handler.ashx

The final design will be a larger face, the orange shading will be a lot less harsh, and more blended in to the fface giveing it a higher quality look, reflections on the teeth are to be added, the blue band will be made better, and more subtle shading will be done on the hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom