I'd like to share my hardcoreness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayce

Fully Optimized
Coming home, turned on my street (development area), and there's about 11-12 people (15-16 year olds) shoulder to shoulder spanning across the street walking. I come up behind them and wait for them to gtfo of the way. They take their dear old time moving to the sides for me to drive past. When I go to pass, one little **** pot thinks he'd be more comfortable on the other side of the road, running out in front of my car, forcing me to brake hard to a stop.

I'm angered. Naturally, like any normal 23 year old guy with a stick shift car, I rev to 5k and dump the clutch. I floor it up the street for another 100 yards (hahaha) till I get to my house and I cut the wheel hard to the right and come to a stop, with the intention of backing in my driveway. As I back in my driveway, I catch a glimpse of the kids down the street. They're running. Like... full bore "oh my gosh we're gonna die!" running. They scattered through yards hightailing it. One kid even tripped in someone's front yard.

I sat there. Laughing. Hysterically. For a long time.

You'd think with there being a dozen of them, and 1 of me (regardless of me being 23 vs them being 15/16) that they'd have some sort of confidence in themselves for the way they acted when I was trying to pass.

Weenies.

That's good stuff right there.

It was more like a speeding two tonned 23 yr old vs. a dozen scrawny weenies.

And they might've thought you were turning around to have another shot at them. :D nice job

edit: wow, nubbleet hadn't posted yet when I started to post. nice job!

That'll do pig that'll do...

I being a big guy get lost of short men having a go at me for no reason, one memorable occasion springs to mind I was waiting outside the bargain booze by the bombed out church in Liverpool on a Saturday night when a short arse trys it on with his mates I picked him up by the neck and pushed him through a plexi glass bus shelter window looked at his mates and asked "Who's next?" and give them a friendly smile they turned round and legged it.

That'll do pig that'll do...

I being a big guy get lost of short men having a go at me for no reason, one memorable occasion springs to mind I was waiting outside the bargain booze by the bombed out church in Liverpool on a Saturday night when a short arse trys it on with his mates I picked him up by the neck and pushed him through a plexi glass bus shelter window looked at his mates and asked "Who's next?" and give them a friendly smile they turned round and legged it.

Rofl nice going. Little guys think that they're going to prove something fighting bigger people, but in the end they usually get it handed to them. lol

Hey i tell you when a little prat has a go at you an you own him and you end up with his girl its all good :)

If you want some of my really bad fights PM me I will tell you stuff that will make your toes curl.

**** I hate to say it but I could turn 99% of people on tech forums into a bloody mess Rican would be a good battle though he is a fighter but i oddly don't want to have a punch up with him as he is a mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom