Ice Cream!!!

superman22x

Golden Master
Can anyone cook here?
It's ummer time and I wanna make some iceccream, we have an icecream making machine at home, one where you freeze some metal part overnight, and than a turning handle thing inside that you put your icecream stuff in and turn it all around. And tomorrow I wanna make some icecream, but I looked in the fridge and we dont ahve any cream!! Anyway I can make like Icemilk or something? lol, or something similar to icecream with no cream?

Well, Icecream-cream= ice?

If you have vanilla extract you can add that to the milk and get vanilla cream, same with cocoa extract. However, I doubt that you have anything like that. If you have a shredder-thingy you can take some fruit, mix it with milk, then put that in the shredder-mobbober and mix it together, that would be like fruit cream.

I'm sure we got vanill aextact. I'll try that. The other day my friend and I made some fry bread, thats pretty good, like donuts basically. Got teh recipe from the Indians in the badlands, lol. I like to cook, specially if the food is dessert food, lol, but at least I dont get fat.

I am by far the sickest omlett maker in the USA. Seriously, if there was ever a show called Omlett kitchen I would rock it.

1st, I take only quality eggs. I track down the chickens that the eggs came from. I do a background check and see if the chickens had any chronic sicknesses, history of mental problems... etc.
2nd, I double check my info with the CIA counter-chicken department.
3rd, I use a frying pan with a 1.66 Ghz CPU, so I have to overclock... i mean overcook.
4th, I ask bill gates as to whether it is good.
5th, I distribute it to the public for a ridiculous price when they could get a better OS (Omlett system), for close to free.

me too. i also like ben and jerrys ice cream, and morissons doughnuts :) well i like all fatty foods :D

And yet nobody noticed the very deep and meaningful political message in that post. I feel unwanted and used.:(

i noticed it lol, and yes i agree.... microsoft suck :)
although windows is ok (ish)

Sorry, I don't quite agree. Which OS are you talking about that is better than any Windows OS?? It all depends on what you need it for. And I definitely don't agree that it's overpriced. $120 for Home Premium. For the insane amount of work that went into Vista, I think that's a pretty fair price.

It did'nt take long for this thread to go from ice cream to Operating Systems.. Anyways , yeah omletts rule the morning, but then again so do breakfast pizza's.

Back
Top Bottom