iBlade

haha. Well when I was googling IBlade it looks like the name came from something else that's legitimate, I have no idea what it is but I think this is the real IBlade [link].

sas_iblade_product.jpg

Brass Eagle made a paintball gun called the "Blade" I think. Piece of crap though. The only good gun to come from them was the Rainmaker.

Brass eagle sucked, but I think the Iblade was an electronic thing you could put in decent guns, like a 98, or A-5, and it had full auto, 3 shot, or a fannable trigger, but that might actually be the Eblade on second thought.

haha. Well when I was googling IBlade it looks like the name came from something else that's legitimate, I have no idea what it is but I think this is the real IBlade [link].

sas_iblade_product.jpg

a Blade is a type of server made from IBM, i bet that is a replacement motherboard or something, and i guess having the "i" in front of it made google associate it with computers\electronics.

You're right, it is the E-Blade. Those are electronic triggers for autocockers, and they aren't cheap.

Back
Top Bottom