I would appreciate if you would review my site

Goddav Christoffer. Godt at se en dansker på dette forum. Det ses ikke så tit. ^^

I have looked around your site and i find it simple and good looking.
There are some minor things that could be improved.

When hover the mouse over article a fine dropdown menu pops up. then if you hover over software or Hardware, the hole list of articles pops up as well. it will quickly become overwhelming when more articles are created. rather have some sup-categories there instead or nothing at all.

The recommendations page has nothing to do with technology. that's not good on a computer site.

you have some unnecessarily gray lines before "Meta" on the site. it looks kinda odd.

Maybe I should try and put the articles in smaller categories just to make it look more clear.
The grey lines regarding the Meta at the bottom of the page seems to be a problem not that easily fixed. Maybe you have an idea what can be the problem there?

One more thing about the menu, to make sure that everybody get the most out of the menu I have made a "click-to-use" sort of menu. So that, when you click on "articles" in the menu instead of hovering over it, you will be directed to a page with a list of hyperlinks for the different articles.

What about the articles? Do they look fine? :)

Last edited:
I am not good with websites. i am more into hardware and Operating systems.
So i don't have any advice to get rid of the lines.

I'll check out some of the articles later today and give you my feed back. ^^

Good site, but as my own site owner, one tip. Your introduction paragraph makes you seem too unprofessional. Other than that, great site, and I will check out your software.

Life said:
Good site, but as my own site owner, one tip. Your introduction paragraph makes you seem too unprofessional. Other than that, great site, and I will check out your software.

When you say introduction paragraph, do you mean the frontpage where I tell about the reasons to why I am writing the articles? :)

When you say introduction paragraph, do you mean the frontpage where I tell about the reasons to why I am writing the articles? :)

yes. ........... .... .... ... I had to do that <<<< because it wouldn't let me post with only a "yes"

No, just the beginning half, where you talk about yourself. It makes it look like you went and googled " what makes my computer faster" and then posted it. No offense man, but the first half is a bit cheesy. But other then that, I love some of the stuff you offer on your site. Well made.

Back
Top Bottom