I was thinking about getting this

i recommend the sunbeam core contact cooler of the xigmatek rifle. I have experience with the core contact and it lowered my temp by 40 degrees under load.

i have a recertified mobo from a old gateway from about 5 years ago. my 650i should be coming soon lol

i recommend the sunbeam core contact cooler of the xigmatek rifle. I have experience with the core contact and it lowered my temp by 40 degrees under load.

i have a recertified mobo from a old gateway from about 5 years ago. my 650i should be coming soon lol

DANG! lol thats a BIG degree reduction lol, I was thinking about getting the Xigmatek Dark Knight

LINK: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835233029

You think i should go with that ? or the same cooler you just recently purchased ?

ya i think ill get the dark knight, looks very sexy, and you know i like things that look sexy lol, but i also like performance. I was going to get the 780i board but my friend kinda changed my mind and told me to go with the 790i Ultra because ddr3 will be mainstream soon so that board should have really nice overclocking potential

i think in like 1 year man cause all new boards that are socket 1366 take only DDR3 i believe. I dont know though, I want to give my current mobo to my dad with the ram so i would end up buying DDR2 ram anyways, mind aswell just go with the 790i and get DDR3.

lol definently man, as soon as i get all my stuff i will be posting a thread up on how to oc my cpu, i have no experience in ocing a cpu whats so ever

Definitely mod that case out. I have a beige case which I'm going to mod to fit 2 turbine fans in the front, with 4 120mm on the side panel and 2 120mm on top. I'm going to paint it Ferrari red with a black accent. I'll post a video on it tomorrow before I start.

The fans might be loud and I don't personally like the looks but it looks sturdy and for 80 bucks, I would jump for it considering it's 40 bucks off.

Back
Top Bottom