I was thinking about getting this

Holysky

Fully Optimized
yea my sunbeam HSF is touching my 80 mm fan

sooooo.... anyone wanna buy a sagitta lol

Techmaster05

Daemon Poster
not really my style but if you like the looks of it man, dont let anyone tell you otherwise. Its not to expensive and it looks pretty sturdy, I would paint the inside black though

Holysky

Fully Optimized
The bigger the fan, the lower it needs to run on. Now if you are talking 100% on both lol i would have my very own flightless jet.

oh hells ya. I was planning on painted it black if i could get it lolz. What type of spray paint would you recommend?

and style looks a lot better when you have it in real life.

Techmaster05

Daemon Poster
The bigger the fan, the lower it needs to run on. Now if you are talking 100% on both lol i would have my very own flightless jet.

oh hells ya. I was planning on painted it black if i could get it lolz. What type of spray paint would you recommend?

and style looks a lot better when you have it in real life.
Im not sure on what kind of spray paint, my case already came painted black inside so i cant help you their but it looks a lot sexier than just haveing it light grey. Though if you want to spend some more money i would definently recommend the Antec Twelve Hundred, thats what i have and i love it man, sound like a turbine with the 9 fans including the cpu fan and gpu fan.

Though in my terms, the louder, the beastier, unless you refer to ricered/mexican-ed out civics lol

Holysky

Fully Optimized
and ya have a gaming system with a stock mobo

lol!

once you get a new mobo you can control the fans and overclock that damn quad core you have

Techmaster05

Daemon Poster
and ya have a gaming system with a stock mobo

lol!

once you get a new mobo you can control the fans and overclock that damn quad core you have
lol i know i feel so noob just having this piece of crap mobo lol. This is a "fail at life" mobo, they should have just named it FAIL IBLIB. It slows my card down by like 4k-5k points in vantage. Im supposed to be getting like 20k-22k and im getting about 17k and thats with an overclock. I will get that mobo and cpu cooler soon though lol, hopefully this week.