I want to stay logged in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drachewyn

Baseband Member
I keep getting logged out even though I set it in option to have me automatically logged in upon return and browse the board with cookies.

Still I keep having to log in everytime I come here. :(

Any ideas?

I keep getting logged out even though I set it in option to have me automatically logged in upon return and browse the board with cookies.

Still I keep having to log in everytime I come here. :(

Any ideas?

What is your cookie setting one your computer itself? If your computer settings are set to NOT ALLOW cookies the login process wont auto login

What is your cookie setting one your computer itself? If your computer settings are set to NOT ALLOW cookies the login process wont auto login

It must be set to accept cookies because I don't have to log in to any of the other forums I visit.

I also have other websites that I keep myself logged into via cookies.

It must be set to accept cookies because I don't have to log in to any of the other forums I visit.

I also have other websites that I keep myself logged into via cookies.

I am assuming that one of those websites is the webmaster-talk site?

I am not sure what might be the problem. But could you try one thing, PLEASE. Go to control panel --->Internet Options--->click the tab [privacy] ----if not already set the scale to except all cookies.

You sre right chancess are that this is already done. But there is a difference in "cookies". there are first party and third party. if the settings are not set properly you might have the problem that is occurring

I hope this helps

Toby

I am assuming that one of those websites is the webmaster-talk site?

I am not sure what might be the problem. But could you try one thing, PLEASE. Go to control panel --->Internet Options--->click the tab [privacy] ----if not already set the scale to except all cookies.

You sre right chancess are that this is already done. But there is a difference in "cookies". there are first party and third party. if the settings are not set properly you might have the problem that is occurring

I hope this helps

Toby

In your forum user control panel make sure that:
*Remember Username and password
*Browse boards with cookies

are set to YES

cheers

In your forum user control panel make sure that:
*Remember Username and password
*Browse boards with cookies

are set to YES

cheers