i want to buy a new mini pc from amazon and use it with linux

I bought this one which is probably a bit over your budget and this is the UK site, but there are cheaper ones. If you want to run linux from the harddrive you could install it from the live dvd or usb stick. That would over write the Win 11 install on it and nullify the guarantee. I changed the hard drive in mine, which is an NVME type and installed Linux XUbuntu which works fine. Or you could just run linux from the USB stick.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TRIGKEY-Mini-Computer-PC-4-0GHz)16G/dp/B0BCVGPG5J

LOL you don't want much do you? All tech is either all made in china or has elements of chinese components even the stuff that says MADE IN THE USA or MADE IN BRITAIN even MADE IN ISRAEL.

well even if it is just assembled in taiwan or indonesia it is more favorable for me.

i know that you better have 'better' than 'not at all' in many aspects of life......

you know what.. i'm willing to pay more if it is a chinese computer made by an american company and not a chinese brand.

i don't have a problem with the chinese people. just with the chinese dictatorship as i see it..

and it is also because i like security from hackers.. i've heard that the hardware it self can also spy on you even if the software is perfect..

thank you anyway and thank you for laughing

Back
Top Bottom