i want this car

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzi9mm

Fully Optimized
If i had 22k+ laying around... This sucka would be mine i tell ya!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DeLo...tegoryZ31830QQihZ005QQitemZ150045595245QQrdZ1

The car is rigged with a leaver at the drivers right knee that, when pulled, a CO2 tank (not included), shoots a plume of white smoke out of the cars rear jet ports.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :amazed:

delorean1.jpg

delorean10.jpg

psht, that's weak. I got to see the bat mobile on thursday :D There was a car show I had to valet at and they had it sitting out front.

Funny thing though....someone didn't put the brakes on good enough and the bat mobile almost rolled backwards into someones audi :p

They saved it before it happened because some lady noticed it was rolling...........too bad...it woulda been hilarious if it had hit. I'd love to call the insurance "Yeah....my car was hit by the bat mobile"

pretty kewl. i'd get it if i had 22k. actually i would get a honda or toyota.

Nubius said:
psht, that's weak. I got to see the bat mobile on thursday :D There was a car show I had to valet at and they had it sitting out front.

Funny thing though....someone didn't put the brakes on good enough and the bat mobile almost rolled backwards into someones audi :p

They saved it before it happened because some lady noticed it was rolling...........too bad...it woulda been hilarious if it had hit. I'd love to call the insurance "Yeah....my car was hit by the bat mobile"
Which batmobile are you talking about? The new one, or one of the older ones? I saw the bat mobile from the original batman show. It was awesome, a circular saw came out of the front and flame throwers as well. All the gadgets in the show actually worked and they were showing them off one day at Hot August Nights in Reno Nevada.

i remember this car from the back lot of universal studios in la, always sitting there not being driven. im sad to see it go now :(

I would totally buy this car. Can you imagine how cool you would be if you drove this car?
People would be all over you asking to get their picture taken, etc.

And PSH Honda/Toyota...
Japanese cars don't go back in time, fool!! :laughing:

I just thought about this today.

Intel = Import.
AMD = Domestic.

Intel is like an import vehicle, because it costs more, and people think it performs so good, and are more known than domestic's (all the teens love the ricer cars).

AMD is more like a domestic. They're cheap, run very nicely, and aren't as known as the import's (Intel).

That's a perfect way of describing import vs. domestic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom