I want one of these!!!!

mikee

Fully Optimized
It's called the zii egg made by creative. I don't know if you guys have heard about it yet. Apparently they aren't going to release this to the public though :(

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-12519_7-10297175-49.html

It's the gadget I have been dreaming of it has wifi, gps TWO CAMERAS!!! Android os. It would totally kill the ipod touch and zune hd.

i Have an android phone and let me tell you it kicks serious ass the fact that things like gmail are incorporated is pretty cool

Correct, they aren't being released to the public in that form, but they are apparently going to sell the technology and the base project to other manufacturers, who can go about changing it how they like

what I meant was not able to buy in stores or eStores. This is for companies to buy to develop it further and then potentially market their own version of the zii egg. And yes, you could just buy it and use it without the need to be with a company to develop for it. I guess this isn't all that expensive after all considering the current ipod touch 32 gb is $399. i wish they made a 16gb version for cheaper

Back
Top Bottom