i wan to asksumthing

Status
Not open for further replies.

alice9

Solid State Member
i always wan to know if u on ur com for like 2 hrs then u feel bored, then u shut it off, ltr a few 1 to 3 hours u boot it again, will this action cause ur com to get spoilt easily or other things might happen?

thx:)

alice9 said:
i always wan to know if u on ur com for like 2 hrs then u feel bored, then u shut it off, ltr a few 1 to 3 hours u boot it again, will this action cause ur com to get spoilt easily or other things might happen?

thx:)

Initially, I thought I was reading Croatian. :) You might want to get into the habit of typing complete words and sentences. Leave it on....turn it off.....doesn't matter. I like to leave mine on 24/7 but my wife thinks I'm wasting electricity....so......off it goes.

I turn mine off nearly every night, it's abit noisy in my bedroom so i turn it off so i can sleep in peace! (its probably not that noisy but my room is quite small)

I keep mine on most of the time. mainly because of folding@home running on it. plus, the Sempron never gets above 32ºC, and it's very quiet.

apparently, having it on all the time puts less wear on it than turning it on and off.

Dont worry my dear friend for how long u switch on ur computer. the problem is dont try to make it hot. supply cool air with a\c. i know an air travels of saudi which had swithched on computer from 10 years but still no problem. proper care n maintanace will give ur com more life.. not on booting it at regular intervals.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom