I used a MAC for the first time ever today...

superman22x

Golden Master
... I hated it. lol, it was so hard to use. One click mouse, impossible to get to anything. My friend and I had to use the school computers to edit a video for the senior slide show, and it took forever using Imovie. Next year when we have to make videos for MMJ(the school news program) I think we are going to take the files home and edit them.
Before we left the school, we changed the screen-savers to vista logos, lol.
My friend was just as confused as me, he was trying to delete something, and he kept pushing the delete button, and I leaned over, and was like, "Dont use that one, its a fake delete button, use this delete button over here(where the backspace is on a windows keyboard)." That delete button worked.

But all in all, I dont like macs at all now, lol.

If you've used a Windows PC at all the things are completely bass-ackwards. Who puts caption buttons on the left??? Yet the Mac-1337 still insist it's intuitive.

Yeah I don't like them.

One click mouse, impossible to get to anything.

I don't understand what the big deal is. Macs don't rely on one mouse button anymore.

It's a common misconception that's starting to get into the minds of all computer users.

I have not used a Mac since I was in High School. Mac's are mainly for school and college students.

Once you hit the real world how many businesses do you see using Mac's besides apple?

If apple never made the Ipod I don't think they would even be still making computers today. That product saved them and gave them some type of Elite status somehow with computers. I'm guessing mainly due to the fact there overpriced and there target market are people with higher incomes.

Generally people with higher incomes have a habit of buying higher priced items just because of the hype and generally because they have no clue of the amount of bs apple throws at them.

Once you hit the real world how many businesses do you see using Mac's besides apple?

Graphic designers, news editors, movie studios, and production companies.

I laughed really hard at the "Don't push this delete button. Its a fake delete button, use this one over here"

HAHAHA, good day sir. +1

edit:
:(

Must spread, sorry.

I don't understand what the big deal is. Macs don't rely on one mouse button anymore.

It's a common misconception that's starting to get into the minds of all computer users.
No, no misconception, trust me, this mouse had one button.
New macs too, they were no more then 2 years old, proly new at teh beggining of the year.
I laughed really hard at the "Don't push this delete button. Its a fake delete button, use this one over here"

HAHAHA, good day sir. +1

edit:
:(

Must spread, sorry.
lol, thanks anyway. But seriously, how many keyboards have duplicates of buttons that dont work?

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;793477 said:

I walked into a world supplier of sheet metal a year ago to get a piece of scrap, and I saw a dozen macs setup and being used by office workers there. I think that sums it up.

Thats because macs were like that for a while.

Lets get one thing straight people, it's Mac OSX we should be talking about now. Boot camp allows the use of XP on mac.

Sure the hardware is still different from most PCs, but the line started blurring when intel CPUs came into the picture.

As far as I'm concerned, Mac is just another Dell now, only they ship with a different operating system.

Back
Top Bottom