i think this **** crashed . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

crayon

Baseband Member
i think this shit crashed . .

ok i was running the simple game ages of empire on my really old P.O.S. = piece of shit comp . . lol i tink i totaly fried the hard drive . . this dam thing would completele crash out when i loaded it . . lol . . then 1 day it al like ~woosh ~ as it starts up and nothin to see . . did i crash it . .?!?!! . . if so how can i fix this . .and or would it b betta to just get a new comp? . . lol w/e post as u will

When you boot your computer up, what does it say? Should give you some type of error or failure message.

reseat, not reset........ And that loud fan is possibly your harddrive unless its the sound of the blades of a fan spinning really fast.....

ok wut happens is the dam thing makes alot really loud noises . . including the fan working really hard. . the dam thing sounds like a plane taking off . . and then when u would normally get some type of start up screen nothin all i get is blackness . . i think i tottally fried the harddrive . .but maybe its somthing else . . plz tell me what u guys think this is . . ttyl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom