i think i have been ripped off

because then i have to make a checkings account, i only have a savings at wamu.

You do know that checking accounts are free right? Only thing you have to watch out for with a debit card is over draft. Those fees can really add up. Also if you open up a account at a local credit union you can get good deals on loans. (probably goes for any bank?) But i say this for myself, i will only have by money at a credit union. Also make sure when you open a new account or anything in the future, try to get online banking, saves trips if you have to transfer money from one account to another.

They have a line that costs to talk for them, I wrote a letter when I had two hundred dollars ripped off from my greendot , two weeks later the money is in my account.

This company is not fraudulent they work as well as a credit card company, safer in my opinion obviously the reason I went with.

They have a line that costs to talk for them, I wrote a letter when I had two hundred dollars ripped off from my greendot , two weeks later the money is in my account.

This company is not fraudulent they work as well as a credit card company, safer in my opinion obviously the reason I went with.

phew well at least that makes me feel a little better you have the number by any chance?

oh and by the way j05h i know that checking accounts are free but prepaid credit cards work the same really that and it was 9 pm so banks are closed.

sounds dodgy to me.. i stick to only compaines who i know can be trusted.. even if that means taking a slightly worse rate.. better to err on the side of caution and go with a company who you know for sure you can trust...

well i called the better business bureau last night and got someone's voicemail so that means i have a human contact at least.

they handle all the complaints and stuff with every business and take care of it so good thing they are here. my mom called them again today but i haven't heard from her.

after this im going to credit union, this shit was a waste.

Back
Top Bottom