I Really Need help Please

Pro Chef

BSOD
hey guys.
as this is my first post ill try to make it as good as possible and try to explain everyhing clear so you can understand me, and im only new at this but im sure you coud help me.
anyways the other day it really struck me, and i was like, how in the hell am i going to do this. So i decided id give it a shot anyways. Now when i first started to do it i had no idea how i was going to do it, so i tried taking the case off but i just couldnt do it. so thats when i decided i was coming here to get you help. now when i tried taking it off i couldnt because it had a plastic covering ocer it so i tried plying it off with a screwdriver, but it felt like it was going to brake, but i did it anyways and now there is five bolts i have to undo, so i jacked it up and tried undoing it ,but the wheel kept spinning around. ad this is where i am stuck, after a few hours of wondering what to do, i finally got it undone, and put the spare wheel on i am now stuck once again, and this has baffled me for 2 days and i cant get it on again, and yes this was on the highway and it is still there.
so can anyone help me please???

lol you would be looking for some help from car forums, not computer forums, wrong place bud hahah :)

yeah but i think it has something to do with the computer in the actual car cause, its locked it up and i need a password to gain acess to it . i think its a dell.?

no need for putting down other people, the guy just needs some help, now try to explain clearly what your problem is

Back
Top Bottom