I Really Need Help But Dont Know Where To Turn.

SmokeyC4

Solid State Member
I have been very very ill for the last 18 month and had to stop doing SmokeyC4 News & Views and was unable to get my social networking site done that I have through Ning.

I tryed to get my own blog installed but had all of my money stolen from my bank and then another person delibretally crashed my site.

Ive spent most of 18 month not being able to walk and at times even feed myself.I have finally been diagnosed with Addisons Disease but there is another problem the Doctors are having,All the medications to treat the desease all being flushed out though my kidneys and they are fighting to save my life.

Does anyone know about Ning or CSS Coding and API Keys? Ive been trying to get my own personal Blog installed named C4BLOGS with themes,Ive also been trying to find someone that can install webpage themes for members to choose from.

I dont have a lot of money due to the price of some medications but can pay.

If anyone knows how to put in blogs using CSS Coding and the API key could you please give me a qoute.

If anything goes wrong all that I have to leave my wife and child is the website in which im praying will get enough people in it so that my wife will beable to make money through advertisements.

If I wrote this in the wrong place im terribley sorry,Addisons Desease has effected my eyes and some times im blind for several days right now I can see ok using a magnifying glass please believe me it is not intentional.info@thec4express.com is my email address.

Thank You and have a blessed day.

Coyote

Thank you very very much for replying,I appreciate that and your sugesstion.

The only thing is that when google bought youtube I was in a fight with myspace that made headlines and hundreds and hundreds of my videos were deleted and I was booted out of youtube.

I tried several attempts to fix things but it didnt work,I hold apsolutly no grudge at all towards google,I just dont think im liked very much by them and im done with grudges so I just stay away and am trying to get people to join my site and hopefully get help getting the blogs in.

Its a long story that would just stir things back up and id just assume not have anymore fights with anyone,my anger still stays the same at myspace and my feeling have never changed towards myspace but im just to weak to go at it again and id like to keep the peace with google but they would not pay me and thats ok.

I probably could have learned how to do it before but Addisons is a cruel desease.

Blessed be and thank you for you kind advice.

Coyote

Back
Top Bottom