I need web programming books

clement

Solid State Member
Hey friends,
I need to work on website development this year,please any suggestions on which books are good for:-
1.CSS
2.HTML
3.PHP
4.MYSQL

personally I started with photoshop and learned html that way. I just checked on ebay and there seem to be quite a few good books on there

are you looking for online web program book??

pls refer this url for more book info http://www.programmingebooks.tk/

Thanks for the link friend,am now trying to get through it

personally I started with photoshop and learned html that way. I just checked on ebay and there seem to be quite a few good books on there

Thanks for your concern,i just got some books here of which i don't think they are good for me to start with,so i thought i could get some suggestion may be which books you used and may be think were good for a person to start with,i need to develop my own website this year

I've got PHP and MySQL Web Development (by Luke Welling and Laura Thomson) which is great book for me, it's good for beginners and for professionals too. I recommend it.

BTW. Hey, it's my first post on this forum, I'm glad to be here ;)

There are many books available on the net you can go for any book by a good author no need to go for a book stall go for an e-book that will be better.A lot of free e books will also be available so you can save your money too.

Back
Top Bottom