i need something, plz assist

dgbbad

Beta member
ok, heres my problem. my grandma loves to play card games on the computer. so i got her a simple computer that is easily capible of playing such games. i got it all fixed up with her favorite games and gave it to her. well...she has this problem where she completely SCREWS IT UP...and then swears up and down she did nothing. she's kind of a senile grandma so i know she's screwing it up. ive fixed it countless times but still she continues to screw it up. frankly im tired of having to go through this process every time i see her. does anybody know of something i can install to completely limit the access of a user to nothing but running a few game shortcuts on the desktop so as to prevent any possibility of her screwing it up? any ideas or other solutions to this problem would be GREAT! thx

ill try the 1st thing...but the system restore is a no go..ive tried it. she screws it up to the point of not even bein able to get into windows. and even when i try it in the dos part before windows starts up i still get the blue screen of death.

Back
Top Bottom