I need some help , please i am desperate

GhillieV

Beta member
:39*in*DisplaysGo to last read post

doddaniel2001

17 December 2017 11:34:58

So from a week my screen flashes in games , any game I play after 5-10 minutes starts to flash and flicker , i tried everything , the pc is new , and the monitor I think its fine because i took care of it and on youtube or anything besides gaming it works normally , what is wrong with it ? Please help , i tried activating v-sync , reinstalling windows , drivers , i putted everything in the nvidia control panel to performance , i don't know what is wrong with it , here is a video with how it does in Far cry 3*,*it does badly but i couldn't capture it on my phone*
Video link:https://youtu.be/6e6p5SExn9Q
I tried fast sync too , triple buffering too , nothing seem to work , i have a 60hz monitor with 1080p resolution, vga and my gpu is vga too , what should i do ,i tried everything [emoji20]

"My gpu is vga too". What does that mean?
You are using VGA?

Try another cable. Preferable something digital. Like HDMI, DP or DVI.
What's the temperature on your GPU?

You are talking like you think a new card can't overheat.
If it isn't that i can't really tell what the problem is.
You have already tried what else i would have suggested.

Other than using a digital video signal instead.

You are talking like you think a new card can't overheat.
If it isn't that i can't really tell what the problem is.
You have already tried what else i would have suggested.

Other than using a digital video signal instead.

I have no idee what could be wrong

I tend to agree with Biker, it does sound like a heat issue. You can download a PC monitor software to get temps and look at the GPU temps.

This may not be the problem but this is where we'll start. It's also possible that you have a defective video card.

I'm of the same opinion as the others, it seems like a gpu issue, and since it's not happening under light loads like youtube, you should check your temps and make sure it isn't overheating. i know one gpu i had a while back accidentally had the fan speeds set too low and it resulted in major instability. I use speedfan, but i'm sure your gpu's manufacturer has a tuning program that'll let you see the temps and fan speeds.

My money is on heat too. If that's not it, you should contact support. Have you ever messed with the speed of the fans? You should try MSI Afterburner and see how the settings look.

Back
Top Bottom