I need HELP with buying games!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawizhacker

Daemon Poster
Hey, i'm currently in russia, and i have run to this little problem, I have almost 3000 hrivnas, all the games here cost 20-80 hrivnas...thats like 4-20$, all the games work, some are stolen from stores...most are english, and work online with legit cd keys.

All games work, online works, cd keys work...

I just need a list of games to buy:
I already have GTA:all of em...
Battlefield all of em em (excpet the special forces)
All Cossacks
All heroes of m&m i used to enjoy this game...
Alaxander
CS:1.6
guild wars
all the diablos...it's funny caz in russia there is like 20 different expansions and mods...

I'm thinking of getting:
Sirious sam 1 and 2
half life 2
far cry 1 (maybe the expansion)
Doom 3
Quake 4
oblivion
CoD 1,2,3,4,5 i have no idea how many there are...

I'm not intrested in sport games...

Also i don't have to pay any import/export taxes on em...

Please list more games... i just can't fiqure out what to get...

buy fear. lol and that game cossacks is very close to my last name. one letter off. its scary.

If you liked Heroes of Might and Magic you might try getting Age of Windoers 1 + 2, they are similar, at least in the combat.

CoD UO is good. Cod2 totally sucks. EvE online is good if u like MMORPG. well..it has ridiculous steep learning curve but once u get the hang of it, its a diff MMORPG than others. i can only tell u about the multi player games. since i dont enjoy single player games that much.

boomstick666 said:
CoD UO is good. Cod2 totally sucks

Yea for real, skip COD2, and get COD UO (Call of Duty: United Offensive) it is the expansion pack for COD but you can find a bundled boxset that has COD and UO in it.

But if you never played Half-Life 2 then make that your first priority. You can download it off steam for like30 US dollars but I've seen HL2 (boxed version) for like 20 which I believe includes CS:S at least mine did.

F.E.A.R. , Unreal tournament 2004, day of defeat:source (wont be able to hack this one, commie) *j/K*

"73# Z()|\/|gz..."

Splinter cell: chaos theory

Splinter Cell: Pandora tomorrow

Ghost Recon: advanced warfighter

Quake 4

King of Fighters: online (ROFL)

Need for Speed: underground 2

Return to castle wolfenstein

Lineage 1 and 2

Rainbow six: lockdown

Rainbow six: 3

And all of their rippofs and copy cats^....
:cool:

Don't buy Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. It has StarForce copy protection on it, thanks to the Russian company.

kk, i thought the wholoe thing thorough and i think i'll get most of them...

things are rediculasly cheap so i'\m getting mojoroty of it.

:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom