i need help with a html code

ZeRo CoOL!

BSOD
well i have made my site it is www.ukradierz.co.uk for my clan on socom 2 but it is not finished yet i have done my home page for it but i cannot get a back ground colour put into it would some one please help my i have tryed using

<BGCOLOUR=464646#>

but that dont work and if it is the right code can some one tell me where i put the stupid thing

ZeRo CoOL

P.S please take into mind that shit is my first ever real site so dont say it is rubbish please or i will cry lol =)

The reason is that HTML words are the American English, not UK.
For example <center> rather than <centre>, <bgcolor> rather than <bgcolour>. So make sure you spell it the American way, if unsure, check out http://www2.gsu.edu/~wwwesl/egw/jones/differences.htm for all the comparisions - press CTRL and F together to search the page.

And remember in the future, we DO have a Web Design / Reviews / Advertising board, and that is not the General Lounge!

Hope that helps, remember to thank me because if you don't it's rude :D

ZeRo CoOL! said:
well i have made my site it is www.ukradierz.co.uk for my clan on socom 2 but it is not finished yet i have done my home page for it but i cannot get a back ground colour put into it would some one please help my i have tryed using

<BGCOLOUR=464646#>

but that dont work and if it is the right code can some one tell me where i put the stupid thing

ZeRo CoOL

P.S please take into mind that shit is my first ever real site so dont say it is rubbish please or i will cry lol =)

Not sure what ur tryng to change the background colour of, but in whatever tag (table, table cell, etc.) use this code: bgcolor="#464646". or use css: style="background-color:#464646;" and yes remember its american spelling.

use a text editor like dreamweaver in code view to help with these little problems. And BTW, nice job at ur first web site.

Back
Top Bottom