i need games!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crayon

Baseband Member
ok im sick of the same old shit ive been playing !! . . plz send any and all links and or names of games to download .

Today's game's are too big to really download

#2: This is against forum rules

#3: THese games are 10x harder than XP to pirate

#4: A CD key can only be in use once.

aye actually :)

Crayon it is obvious you like games, perhaps you are unaware the there are people that create them. These people are PAID to create them. That is their career. The companies the pay the people to make the games must in turn SELL those games if they are to afford to pay the people to make them (actually this philosophy goes for all software, movies and music) so if you don't PAY for the game, they you are contributing the end of ALL games. This is because it only one person BUYS the game and evey other person in the world COPIES it then the companies die and then we all have no game to play.

I like games, so do most of the people here, that is why we DO NOT support piracy.

Clear?

daappleby said:

I like games, so do most of the people here, that is why we DO NOT support piracy.

Clear?

No becaue it's because we will get shut down by the goverment

It's actually easy to pirate games but I'm a moral person and don't do it though I have the knowledge *halo on head no I'm serious*. Dude you come complaining that your PC is crappy that is because of spy ware. Now I plan to go on a wild guess and say you got spy ware from visiting warez sights. If this is correct serves you right. I'm willing to bet I am 100% correct this is how you got your spy ware. Do you know you are breaking international laws? Piracy is the lowest a person can go. And I'll give you a hint for the future all them crack sites are filled with spy ware. And the famous file sharing program which I will not give its name to people like you is also filled with spy ware such as GAIN Network.

Ok time to be nice. Maybe you meant flash games if so I'll happily redirect you to this location. http://www.addictinggames.com/.

Dude go out and crack steam than...

Because this thread is doing nothing, it doesnt need to be shut down either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom