i need games!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a thing called torrent files okay. you can learn the rest on your own. ohh no I shouldn't have told you that since it is against forum rules.only for SP though.

In Crayons defence,

I saw nothing in his post suggesting he wants to pirate Game software

Maybe he's looking for Freeware/sharware games, not To rip off licenced games?

I think All of you are Jumping to conclutions Prematuerly!

Jake

he also posted another thread asking how to get the full version of CS: Source for free

You have Got to take each post individulally, if he dosent ask anything of the illigal sort in this tread than people shouldn't jump on him.

Jake

Also factor in he has high spyware on his machine how did he get it no one can say. But I can place a good bet he got the spyware from visiting warez and crack sites as they are loaded with it.

SHAWN said:
This guy don't learn. Motion to ban until forum rules are read and tested.

I second that. I'm tired of people waltzing into plublic forums and talking about piracy. if your going to steal, you don't want to boast about it. thats how poeple get caught.

piracy is bad, its is nasty, and we will end up with no games to play, however.... People who like a game will pay for it, you can get games now strickly from the net, Half life 2 is now only available from Valve and Steam as Vivendi have had a bust up and no longer publish the game in the shops,

Visit abandonia.com for old games that are now freeware as they have made a shite load of money of of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom