I need Bible Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Next week end, is SupaNova Pop Culture Expo in Sydney. I am dressing up as one of General Striker's Purifiers as they seem to be a popping up in the X-Men comics quite a bit over the last few years. They are normally fighting the X-Men because they view all mutants are demons.

Anyways, to fit into this character, i need some classic Heaven vs. ****, good vs. evil quotes from the Bible. The only one that I am currently thinking of right now is

"I am the alpha, I am the omega, the beginning and the end"

Any other suggestions?

I am just after quotes from the bible. Nothing more. This is not a thread where we talking about religion.

You asked for it... :D

"As for me and my house..."

"He who has an ear, let him hear..."

"He will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like pottery"

"Death has been swallowed up in victory."

"O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?"

"The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. "

"Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword."

"For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest ****, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains."

"**** is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering. "

"**** and destruction are never full"

"thou shalt be brought down to ****, to the sides of the pit."

"We have made a covenant with death, and with **** are we at agreement"

"the gates of **** shall not prevail"

"Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into ****"

"behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of **** and of death."

"behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and **** followed with him."

"I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass"

"I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day"

"I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing"

"Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth."

"behold, my witness is in heaven, and my record is on high."

"The heaven shall reveal his iniquity; and the earth shall rise up against him."

"He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet."

"The LORD looketh from heaven; he beholdeth all the sons of men"

"And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself."

"for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner"

"Persecute and destroy them in anger from under the heavens of the LORD."

"the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining"

"I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land"

"the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

"Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."

"whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

"All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth."

Thanks. I will not some of these down and stil them in my prop bible that I will be carrying with me on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom