i need an opinion on this....

Yeah looks like a good deal for what it does. Having said that take the model numbers and run them at newegg and other retailers.

A computer monitor would be bigger, higher res, and cheaper. What are you going to be using it for? If its for a 360, I would buy a VGA cable for the 360. If its for watching TV, I would just buy a TV tuner. If its for a PS3 or wii, or older system, then idk what to do... lol.

That's basically a computer monitor with a built in TV tuner. The resolution is 1440x900, which isn't standard for HDTV (standard is 720p or 1080p, at that size look for 720p which is 1280x720)

to all those Q's

i ran them on other retailers, and radioshaq is the cheapest, and i might even get an employee discount

i plan to use it as a second moniter and for my ps3, and maby down the road for tv...maby

I think you will be disappointed with a 19", its smaller then you think especially for a TV.

i know, ive seen thos tv, and by bro has a 19 samsung, and i was using it for a wile, but the size of my room limits it aswell, and its going to sit on my comp. deks. i have a 30 inch old tube flat screen

Back
Top Bottom