i need an opinion on this....

setishock

Wizard of Wires
Yeah looks like a good deal for what it does. Having said that take the model numbers and run them at newegg and other retailers.

superman22x

Golden Master
A computer monitor would be bigger, higher res, and cheaper. What are you going to be using it for? If its for a 360, I would buy a VGA cable for the 360. If its for watching TV, I would just buy a TV tuner. If its for a PS3 or wii, or older system, then idk what to do... lol.

freestyler105

Golden Master
That's basically a computer monitor with a built in TV tuner. The resolution is 1440x900, which isn't standard for HDTV (standard is 720p or 1080p, at that size look for 720p which is 1280x720)

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
to all those Q's

i ran them on other retailers, and radioshaq is the cheapest, and i might even get an employee discount

i plan to use it as a second moniter and for my ps3, and maby down the road for tv...maby

hascet

Fully Optimized
I think you will be disappointed with a 19", its smaller then you think especially for a TV.

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
i know, ive seen thos tv, and by bro has a 19 samsung, and i was using it for a wile, but the size of my room limits it aswell, and its going to sit on my comp. deks. i have a 30 inch old tube flat screen