i need a website to build a lappy

golfer07

In Runtime
where is a nice website that allows me to buy everthing i need to build my own lappy ?! and is it any hard to build than a desktop

You cant build your own laptop, Most you could do is buy a "barebone" laptop which is a laptop without drives, batteries, ram, and a keyboard

Theres not a standard configuration for laptops (Like with desktops we have ATX and BTX configurations) so you cant make them yourself. not to mention there is minimum space in laptops so difference sized equipment wouldnt fit in some places

Yeah it is definatly cheaper to just buy a prebuilt one. I read a how-to article in a magizine and it coste them a lot more to build it then if they were to just buy a prebuilt one with the same specs.

Yeah, a custom built laptop will cost you quite a bit. The only thing good about getting a really good laptop is Lan Parties. Get a super duper high performance laptop and you're set to play AOEIII online with all your buddies. It's so portable in that sense, but hell on battery life unless you use AC.

But go here for custom parts for building a new laptop:

http://www.abs.com/diy/notebookdiy.asp

Back
Top Bottom