I need a logo (i am not good at designing them)

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
i am not real good at designing logos, can someone send me a logo by email, that is kinda cool, but not too busy looking, that says "The Wilson Forum" (without quotes)

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
thanks so much, it is not a forum about technology, (sorry i forgot to mention it) it is about politics, if you do not mind doing one more, i am so sorry.... i feel so bad... :(

p.s. what program did you use to make it?

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
outlawstar4761 said:
Politics eh? hmm....I dunno what kinda stuff to put on there?
first of all i wanted to thank you for doing all of this... maybe you could put a pic of like an american flag (wavy), and on the front put The Wilson Forum

thanks so much i can probally mention you or your website in a part of our forum...

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
thanks so much PERFECT... do you have a site you want me to put up there?

also what program did you use to make these... and where did you get the backgrounds

outlawstar4761

In Runtime
You mean a site to give props to? http://www.johnwalterson.cjb.net and Generalneat.cjb.net. Thanks Either or (both if you want.) I used photoshop 7 and I got the American flag background from google. I just sifted through Pics of American Flags until I found a good wavy one then resized it to fit that banner. The other one I used brushes that I downloaded. Unfortunatly I don't remember where from...if I did I'd have a whole lot more of them ;-)