I need a big favor.... and a good analogy to put here...

Thanks for letting me stalk you.

People at my school happen to take pride in their facebook stalkingness. I happen to have a hobby where I change my relationship status from visible to invisible and laugh when people think I'm broken up/ gotten together with someone.

I've had that happened. I was like, I don't want to list I'm single so I'm taking this out. I had 3 people ask me who I was dating. I assume that on their homepage it said, "Luiz is not longer listed single."

I've had that happened. I was like, I don't want to list I'm single so I'm taking this out. I had 3 people ask me who I was dating. I assume that on their homepage it said, "Luiz is not longer listed single."

I've had to block people that spammed my actual relationship change with "bullshit".... its really annoying.

okay, so I was googling... and this plan backfired... I realized how creepy facebook is... almost to a level of myspaceness... and I'm now thinking of deleting mine.
why is it creepy? you need to be accepted to view someones profile and i havent even come across a good hack to bypass this either, making it quite private.

Back
Top Bottom