I need a big favor.... and a good analogy to put here...

i guess i did miss that...well then...instead...+1 for deleting you account woot woot!!! :D

haha... I was about to... but then I realized I'd go nuts and recreate it, and I'd rather not waste all that time.

But I'm gonna slowly ween myself to a safer level of usage.

haha... I was about to... but then I realized I'd go nuts and recreate it, and I'd rather not waste all that time.

But I'm gonna slowly ween myself to a safer level of usage.

well you can have the rep anywayz :)...cause i know someday u'll get rid of it...i got rid of mine :D

(ty for 5th rep color :p)

What's wrong with Facebook? I think it's very useful. Facebook is only dangerous if they user is ignorant. I don't list addresses nor phone numbers on my profile. My account is private so you have to be a friend to see the page.

Ty! :)

What's wrong with Facebook? I think it's very useful. Facebook is only dangerous if they user is ignorant. I don't list addresses nor phone numbers on my profile. My account is private so you have to be a friend to see the page.

Yeah, facebook is useful if you use it once in awhile. But when you are "addicted" to it...then it sucks.

Seriously, when i walk through the computer labs or library in my college....80% of the people have their faces glued to facebook....i think thats pretty sad....wtf can you do on that stupid site for hours upon hours lol...i'd get so bored omg :eek:

FACEBOOK is a perverts best friend.

Facebook is no longer good, but very useful if your looking for a friend you know.

Thanks for letting me stalk you.

People at my school happen to take pride in their facebook stalkingness. I happen to have a hobby where I change my relationship status from visible to invisible and laugh when people think I'm broken up/ gotten together with someone.

Back
Top Bottom