I, my friends, am an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have to take the written test until I was 24. It was great. However, when I turned 24, I had to take only the written test to renew my liscense. course, on the farm, by the time I turned 16 I had already been driving everything from graintrucks loaded to tractors.

you guys make me feel old.

btw, i got my driving permit in drivers ed. in high school. Although i failed twice on my drivers license test. they werent too clear on the way the course was set up.

Drivers test was a cake walk, of course it helped that the examiner was a narcoleptic and nodded off everytime the car was at a stop.

If you want to take a fun test go for your flight ratings :D .

I think the most fun was my Multi-engine checkride, the examiner set me up for an instrument approach so I had a hood on (can't see out the windows). Then he "failed" the vacuum system as I was turning inbound, so only half my instruments worked. Finally he failed an engine, so I was half blind, limping through the sky, following an imaginary line to the runway. Fun stuff. (Oh yeah I passed.)

I think the drivering tests in the states is a joke, even with the 16-18yr old driving restrictions. Driving is a right, not a privilage.

I didn't study anything out of the book. I did get one, but I just flipped through the pages and got disgusted by how dummy proof they make it.

I only have my driving permit still. In Pennsylvania you have to have your permit for 6 months before you can take the road test for your license. My 6 months is up on January 29th.

Currently, I'm also working on my private pilot's license. :)

I passes my car and motorcycle tests blindfolded. Sorry to say. Did go to highschool with a chick that supposedly took her 7 times to pass. Hope you don't run into her... literally haha.

hmm I passed the writen test easy.... I flirted with the lady to pass my driving test, I would have failed by a couple points too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom